Dr. Eva Bodenbach
Eva represents numerous ship owners and operators in particular in relation to shipbuilding and management, ship sale and purchase and financing contracts. She also advises offshore operators and suppliers on construction and engineering contracts, charterparties as well as supply and service contracts. Many multi-national corporations and manufacturers benefit from Eva’s expertise in logistics, transportation, distribution and agency matters.
- Advising an international consortium in relation to the acquisition of a fleet of container vessels.
- Regular legal support to a German ship owner in relation to its new building program (construction, supervision and finance).
- Advising in connection with the shipbuilding contracts and financing of 2+2 CTVs and with the subsequent termination of the shipbuilding contracts.
- Regularly advising a leading manufacturer of sports equipment in relation to all their trans-port, logistics and distribution contracts.
- “Eva Bodenbach is added to the rankings this year having received excellent feedback. She assists clients with a range of contentious shipping mandates, representing shipowners and operators, charter parties and offshore companies. Clients say: "She is extremely knowledgeable in transportation law, a strong negotiator and always stays cool. I couldn't wish for a better drafter as she really pays attention to the details but still keeps a helicopter view. She is nearly always available and delivers what she promises in a timely manner."” (Chambers & Partners, 2018)
- Clients describe Eva as „pragmatic und responsive“. (Legal500, 2016)
- “Recommended Lawyer” (Legal500, 2015)
- Eva is listed in „Germany’s Best Lawyers“ in the area Transport Law. (Handelsblatt 2017, 2015 und 2013)
- On the internet platform www.bestlawyers.com Eva Bodenbach is mentioned as one of the „Best Lawyers“ in Hamburg in the category Transportation Law.