Dr. Philipp Drömann
Philipp Drömann is admitted as a Rechtsanwalt and a solicitor (England & Wales). He advises clients in the marine and wind-energy sector, machine manufacturers, insurers and commercial enterprises. His practice covers drafting and advising on contracts and general terms & conditions but also representing his clients in court and arbitration proceedings. Philipp has also worked with a marine insurance provide in Oslo, dealing with P&I, admiralty and claims handling.
- Advising on cross-border transfer of special purpose vessels and transfer/lease of personnel within an affiliated group of companies.
- Advising a windfarm-developer on various offshore supply charter parties and work- and service contracts.
- Representing vessel owners and insurer regarding court proceedings with regard to a claim for damages after a casualty.
- Advising and representing an offshore supplier in court proceedings in relation to dispute with the German authorities concerning labour law within the German Exclusive Economic Zone.
- Advising a machine manufacturer and drafting of contracts in respect of the pending shutdown of a main supplier.